Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Pig-God



In our Mordheim Campaign, we needed a few terrible villains to act as "meat walls" and prevent the players from advancing too far too early.  This model was inspired by the awesome chimeric on Ex Profundis.  I followed the advice of Bruticus, however, and did not use the minotaur model as a base.

This model also pulls double-duty as a Kastellan Robot in Warhammer 40,000 - hence the Imperial symbols.  I figure that whoever created him employs him for the Imperium, but the gene-manipulation used to create him is borderline heretical - hence the excessive purity seals.

Plenty more images after the jump.
















I have plans to create two other monstrosities in the same vein.  More to come!

4 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog from a link on faeit, and I'm so glad I did! Your work is right up my alley (I'm working on a Mordheim campaign myself)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Im glad you like him! Stay tuned for further updates on the other monstrosities in the Serene Annihilation campaign. Do you have any links or images for your own campaign...?

      Delete
  2. Will do! I have a blog called minueturvita where I post all my images. The campaign hasn't started yet (my gaming group doesn't exist haha) but I'm building a few different models for when it does. I'll be keeping an eye on this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! I hope you don't mind if I add it to my Links section...

      Delete