Thursday, August 3, 2017

Endless Whispers, Spotlight: Earth Elemental

I am stone and steel of your sleeping numbers;
I remember all you forget.
I will die as many times
as you make me over again.
-Carl Sandburg



The Earth Elemental is another terrifying, living idol - animated by the arcane powers of the Wizard.  It exists only to serve its master, and to crush its enemies into the earth from whence it came.  The earth to which all things must return.


The Earth Elemental is a Reaper Bones Earth Elemental.  I swapped out his head with that of a Reaper Bones Fire Giant after a friend remarked that the base model looked like the rock monster from The Never Ending Story.

+++IMAGES+++




4 comments:

  1. This is a topic which is near to my heart… คาสิโน Cheers! Exactly where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. บาคาร่าออนไลน์ The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to know about the game of บาคาร่า, you can play here immediately. With a formula that will help you to be profitable for sure as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this content. slotxoThis content was very helpful to me. i think you will like

    ReplyDelete