Friday, August 4, 2017

Endless Whispers, Locale: Sinister Cottage

There is no part of me that is not of the Gods.
-Aleister Crowley


What's that you say?  The Wizard is near?  What care I?  My powers flow from the purest source - the very godhead of ancient days.

Yes.  Yes.  I see.  How dare he defy me?  I will show him what true power is.  I call upon every spirit of the air and of the firmament - of storm and rushing fire!  May every spirit and scourge of the Wizard be made obedient unto me!  To ride the night winds with Nephrim-Ka; that I might rain upon the Wizard my destruction!  Such wrath I shall visit upon him that he will be annihilated across all realities!  In this place my will is law!

-Auntie Whispers



Auntie Whispers is a crazed witch living on the edge of a rotting pasture near the Black Pond (whether her magic is responsible for Fish-Head is up for debate).  She sees the Wizard as a challenger to her arcane supremacy; her long slumber is ended and now she goes forth to visit upon him her terrible wrath.

+++RULES+++



1 comment:

  1. I just loved your blog, and the quote that u have added at top is so true i totally agree with that. Will be waiting for more updates.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete